I always love when we cross over into a new year, because my brides can finally say “I am getting married this year!”. Which also means that their wedding day is creeping even closer and wedding planning has to get kicked into high gear. Here is a list of what my 2014 brides are working on at this point in their planning process once the New Year has hit.
1. Finalizing the Guest List: Who are definite? Who can we cut? Are kids invited?
2. Vendors: If your major vendors are not secured yet (florist, photographer, DJ/Band) get on it and make some final decisions!
3. Venue: If you do not have a venue and you are looking at 2014, you will need to reach out ASAP to get availability in the months you are interested in! At this time, September 2014 is almost completely booked for most venues and vendors!
4. Save-The-Dates: At this point, most all weddings for 2014 should have sent their save the dates. The exception would be weddings in October, November, December.
5. Invites: The process should be in the works for design! Invites go out around 3 months before your wedding date.
6. Wedding Website: Be sure you have one and that it is up to date with information!
7. Payments: Be sure to do a review of your vendor contracts and see when your next payments are due.
8. Attire: Finalize what everyone is wearing and start ordering!
9. Rings: Start looking at wedding bands and be sure to order them in time so that they are ready for you to pick-up a couple of weeks before the wedding!
10. The Fun Stuff: Decor, favors, photo booths, oh my!
Plan. Relax. Enjoy.
At Cape Cod Celebrations, your vision is our brand. Learn more about how we can help you pull together your beautiful Cape Cod Wedding.