The week is finally here, you have arrived to the Cape and you have 7 days left to be sure everything you planned will be perfect come the weekend. Here are some items that you should do the week of your wedding to be sure the day will be smooth sailing.
1. Call all of your vendors to confirm. Get them a copy of your time line and review arrival and departure times. Be sure that you have taken care of all final payments as well.
2. Have a final detail meeting at your venue. Meet with your catering manager to finalize the food counts, time line, drop off all set-up items (escort cards, menu cards, favors, guest book, etc.), floor plan, back up plans, etc. If you have a wedding planner, be sure he/she attends this meeting as well.
3. Arrive to the Cape at least 3 days before your wedding. Allow time to get settled, deliver any welcome bags, check in with your venue, etc.
4. Touch base with all of your bridal party to confirm their arrival time to the Cape as well as send them a time line of events for them (where they need to be and when)
5. Have the guys pick up their suits/tuxes if renting
6. Deliver your welcome bags/baskets to your guests
7. Pack for honeymoon if you are travelling immediately after the wedding.
8. Bride & Bridesmaids to get mani/pedis.
9. Have rehearsal ceremony and rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding (or 2 nights before depending on options provided by the ceremony venue and when your bridal party can arrive)
When the morning of your wedding arrives, take the day one moment at a time. Be sure to stop a couple of times during the day and take a deep breath and a mental picture. You want to be able to remember as much as you can and every moment of your day is special. Have fun with your family and friends and relax!!
Leave a Reply.
Plan. Relax. Enjoy.
At Cape Cod Celebrations, your vision is our brand. Learn more about how we can help you pull together your beautiful Cape Cod Wedding.